Does Your Social Media Deliver Enrollments?
Do you struggle to measure the return on investment (ROI) for your paid social media activity? Are you still trying to trace your enrollments back to the Facebook campaign that initially delivered the inquiry?
Without being able to attribute your enrollments to your each of your ads you cannot:
- Know what is working and double down on effective ads.
- Prove ROI to your head of school and board to keep the ads (and growth) going.
It turns out you aren’t alone. Most school marketers still cannot make the connection between social media marketing and actual enrollments.
Unfortunately, you are missing out on social media's core advantage; namely, a near scientific understanding of how well your marketing spend is performing.
Digital advertising is so much more useful than billboards or mailers precisely because it gives us the ability to track each and every enrollment back to the point of initial contact (when the prospect saw your ad and reached out to you).
How to get started?
All your measurement issues will be solved by taking advantage of the Facebook pixel.
The Facebook pixel is usually considered the tool for advanced Facebook advertisers. However, if you want to get a more granular enrollment results from your social media advertising, having the pixel installed on your website is required.
The pixel helps you:
- Make sure your Facebook ads are bringing inquiries and enrollments. After you’ve installed the pixel on your website, you’ll be able to track which campaign and even which ad is bringing the most inquiries off the Facebook platform. If you link the pixel to your CRM, you'll also be able to track enrollments back to the ad that triggered the inquiry.
With a little help, you can also add a monetary value to different inquiries for a better overview of your enrollment funnel's ROI. For example, by assigning different potential tuition levels to each inquiry (full tuition, financial aid, summer camp), you will be able to allocate your marketing spend accordingly.
- Create advanced Facebook ads audiences If you really want to create world-class Facebook ads, you need to use advanced audiences – Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences. Facebook Custom Audiences open up an entirely new category of target audiences – the people who have visited your website and completed specific actions. After you’ve installed the Facebook pixel, you can retarget people who have visited your website in the past six months.
- Unlock additional Facebook advertising tools and campaign metrics The Facebook pixel allows you to set up new types of conversions that will also enrich the reports you can see in the Facebook Ads Manager. You can use additional bidding methods and set up ad campaigns with the main focus of getting you more on-website conversions.
Want help installing your pixel and setting up your first campaign?